" /> My Title page contents

Get your business taxes back on track.

LLC? Partnership? S-Corp? You're in the right place.

With your business taxes, it's important to understand taxation and the federal and state levels. If you expect to owe $1,000 or more in taxes for the year, you are required to make estimated tax payments. How are estimated tax payments calculated? Before diving deep in the world of business taxes, there are a list of other things we should consider.


it's important to look at the whole picture

so We'll take a look at things like...

Estimated Taxes

Business Use of Vehicles

Tax Deferral Concerns


Company Financial Statements

Retirement Plans


Paying Taxes Electronically

Meals and Entertainment

IRS Recordkeeping Requirements

Shareholder Basis

Employees vs Independent Contractors

pricing for business returns

Partnership, S-Corp, and C-Corp returns pricing can increase if your financials need to be cleaned up and/or if there are complexities to your return.



Single-member LLCs are Self-Employed for tax purposes, unless you've elected to be taxed differently. Click here to get to Self-Employed tax help.

starts at $399
+ $25 per K-1

LLCs with more than one member are automatically taxed as partnerships


starts at $575
+ $25 per K-1

For businesses organized as an S-Corp (Form 1120S) for tax purposes

starts at $675
+ $25 per K-1

For businesses organized as a C-Corp (Form 1120) for tax purposes
Member Login
Welcome, (First Name)!

Forgot? Show
Log In
Enter Member Area
My Profile Not a member? Sign up. Log Out